Linka's Boutique on Etsy

Monday, August 3, 2009

New Beginnings!

Here's to new beginnings. I am a mother of four girls, grandmother of four children, only one boy. So, this makes me an expert on children's clothing, Right!? Well, I am a seamstress with 30 years of experience and I just opened my first real shop. Right in the middle of South Broadway, Tyler, Texas in the French Quarter. I hope to be adding more info soon with pictures of all my products. But more than a seamstress, I am a designer and love to create. I would love to create an original product with your help just for you. My new shop is open 9:30 to 5:30 Monday through Friday and 10:00 to 2:00 on Saturday. Please feel free to call me 903-570-1173 with any questions. I do Custom sewing, Alterations, Monograms, Embroidery, badges, patches, painting, Costumes. You name it, I can do it, if it involves fabric, thread, canvas, wood, or yarn. I specialize in children's clothing and think costumes are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment