Linka's Boutique on Etsy

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fall Line is Coming


Designing is fun. I love fabric and making clothes for children. I spend hours just looking for fabric, shopping for fabric, and patterns. I say patterns because I need a universal guide for sizes. Then, I take them and tweek them, add something new, alter it to fit, take this sleeve and add it to that dress. IT's like playing with paper dolls and puzzles all day. I have so much fun. I never know how it will look until the end, sometimes, I never finish that project because it just didn't arrive. It will sit in my design studio, waiting until next time. Then, it will become someone else's treasure. For now, this is one of my latest creations. I'm sure that I will make different variations, different color and print combinations. THen they will be retailed at CinderBella's in Tyler, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment