Linka's Boutique on Etsy

Sunday, March 21, 2010

LinkaBoutique.etsy.com

Some of you may have noticed that there is a slightly different spelling in my company name when I am talking about my etsy account. I started my business on Etsy and I spelled it without the "s". It is merely called LinkaBoutique on there. www.linkaboutique.etsy.com. Right now this is the only place you can purchase my dresses online because my brother and I have not yet got the kinks out of my personal website. www.linkasboutique.com This site needs so much work. I am too busy to work with it. I am just posting my new dresses on Etsy.

I really appreciate all your patience as I learn how to figure out all the ins and outs of marketing my own business. If it weren't for Etsy and their user friendly software and interenet access, I would not be able to sell on-line. I am so greatful to Etsy and all they offer. Thank you ETSY!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LinkaBoutique?view_type=gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment