Linka's Boutique on Etsy

Sunday, March 7, 2010

March - Spring Time


   That's my Grandaughter Kyla, to the right.  She said, "Spring is here", well almost.  I'm designing a new line of clothing for Cinder Bella's children's clothing store here in the Old English Village on Broadway in Tyler, TX.  I'm so excited to have this opportunity.  I know it will do well. The shop is a lovely children's boutique full of all the necessities of girly girls.  Pettiskirts, tutus, bows, ribbons, satin, taffeta, cotton, Zebra, tulle, and more.  There is even some room left for a few boy items.  LOL  

   March 6th was designated as the date for my first session of Sewing Lessons at Hobby Lobby, but I had to cancel it due to illness and a funeral.  Better luck next time.  I pray everyone is feeling much better and can make it to the March 20th class.  

I would like to start a club just for new Sewers. There is a Quilters guild here in Tyler, but not a sewing Guild. Typically, Guild’s are non-profit organizations that work for a cause. We could talk about that in the future, but for now, I would just like to create a fun environment to help your new found hobby flourish. Join the club and get free information, tips, advice, and regular coupons for store merchandise.
Please sign up, make sure I have your contact info, email, phone, and mailing address if you don’t have email. Let’s talk Sewing!

All those interested in the sewing classes,  children's designer couture, alterations, or the sewing club can contact me at my email:  linkasboutique@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment